THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

goodbye snowflakes

"Being that its spring now" I have been told by quite a few very observant people "it is time to take down the snow flakes in the front window."
I just want to say for the record...
I know its spring, I know it doesnt snow here and most importantly I love my snowflakes!
My love of paper snow flakes came from a neighbor of my moms in down town petaluma. Every year the family makes tons and tons of snow flakes and hang them in all the windows of their huge victorian home. It really is a sight to see. I decided to borrow this tradition for my own windows in the winter. Now my home is far from victorian, and I did only started out with 24 but one day I will have more windows, more snow flakes and I will leave them up spring or not.

0 comments: